Marketing Consulting Service by Professional Marketing Company.
Increase number of customers and sales with professional marketing consulting service
Marketing consulting service increase number of customers and sales to your business. Our marketing consultant provide useful insight on all marketing aspects and help your business grow.
With tons of experience in marketing strategy, media channels, social media marketing and creative design, our marketing consultant have the ability and credibility you are looking for.
What is marketing? Why you need it?
Marketing refers to the activities to promo and selling a product or service. It includes sales kit design, marketing materials design, advertising, marketing channel selection and marketing planning. The ultimate goal is to get attention of target buyers using persuasive marketing materials, packaging design, celebrity endorsements and media exposure.
The benefits of our marketing consulting service
1. Established marketing agency: Providing marketing consulting service since 2009, Surfloft Sdn Bhd is trustable marketing company to partner with.
2. Suitable for SME and Corporate: We have different marketing approach for different marketing spending. Our customer turnover ranged from from 3 millions (RM) to average 40 millions (RM)
3. Tested Marketing S.O.P.: Tested and improved over years, our Marketing S.O.P.(Standard Operating Procedure) is the secret to fast result and efficient marketing spending.
Type of marketing
1. Internet marketing: To market your products online.
2. SEO: SEO service is the process of optimizing content on a website so that it can rank higher in search engine results like Google. Different from traditional marketing, some reports suggests many buyers nowadays tend to search online before purchase.
3. Social media marketing: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn are some of the most commonly used social media marketing channels in Malaysia.
4. Search engine marketing: Commonly linked as Pay-per-click. Google Adwords is one the most popular channel in Malaysia.
5. Video marketing: Promoting product by publishing video in facebook, Youtube and Instragram.
6. Print marketing: Sponsor to article and content in newspapers and magazines.